**MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY 6 PIECES & SOLD IN MULTIPLES OF 6 ONLY ** DUE TO FACTORY MINIMUMS, FRAGILE GLASS, SPECIAL PACKAGING, AND SHIPPING CARRIER COSTS, THIS ITEM REQUIRES A MINIMUM ORDER OF 6 PIECES -
23 WATT LOW MERCURY ULTRA MINI SPIRAL COMPACT FLUORESCENT BULB REPLACES A 100 WATT INCANDESCENT AND LASTS 10,000 HOURS WITH A SOFT WHITE COLOR TONE -
- Up to 30% less mercury content than standard spiral bulbs
- 25% less heat emission than standard spiral bulbs
- Lead free glass construction
- 10,000 hour life rating
- Tri Phosphor bulb coating to maintain consistent brightness levels throughout the life of the lamp
- VoltMizer electronic ballast provides no flicker, high frequency operation to resist power surges and minimize electrical interference
Tiny Twist low mercury ultra mini spiral compact fluorescent bulbs emit 25% less heat than standard spiral CFL's and last up to 10 times longer than standard incandescent light bulbs while using 75% less energy. Bulborama compact fluorescent light bulbs are an efficient way to light sockets once traditionally reserved for incandescents. Tiny Twist CFL's are lightweight, generate minimal heat, light instantly, provide excellent color rendition, and are designed to fit fixtures where space is limited. Bulborama Tiny Twist compact fluorescents offer tremendous energy cost savings and eco-friendly benefits for years of maintenance free operation.
ENERGY STAR COMPLIANT BULB - The ENERGY STAR label was created by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Department of Energy (DOE), to help consumers easily identify and purchase energy efficient products. ENERGY STAR qualifying products use less energy than standard products to do the same amount of work, allowing consumers to reduce energy use, thereby cutting back on the pollution that stems from energy production.