3.5 x 2 = 7 WATT JCD TYPE G9 BASE LED LIGHT BULB IS IDEAL REPLACEMENT FOR 50 WATT JCD50 HALOGEN BULBS WITH G9 BASES - 120 VOLTS - 5000K DAYLIGHT WHITE COLOR TONE - FULL SPECTRUM NATURAL DAYLIGHT COLOR -
- Uses 64 LED's but consumes only 3.5 x 2 = 7 watts energy
- Lasts up to 25,000 hours
- Ideal replacement for 50 watt JCD halogen light bulbs
- Withstands voltage variances and surges from 110-145 volts
- Does not project heat and has no mercury
- 360 degree viewing angle
- Not recommended for use with dimmer switches
Bulborama LED light bulbs offer the most energy saving and efficient lighting technology in the marketplace. By utilizing prorietary Cree chips, our LED bulbs maintain brightness levels longer and withstand voltage variations to ensure superior operating efficiency. With lifespans up to 70,000 hours, cool operating temperatures, and unmatched energy savings, LED's are ideal directional lighting replacements for track lighting, accent lights, recessed cans, ceiling lights, or security lighting.
Bulborama LED bulbs are available in various color temperatures and low profile sizes to fit a wide variety of fixtures. By changing incandescent or halogen bulbs to LED, you immediately realize up to 95% energy cost savings and years of maintenance free operation.